• Spacious 2,371 SF main level retail/restaurant space + 1,829 SF lower level storage space
• Large retail windows with high visible signage potential and excellent pedestrian exposure
• Rear bay door for unloading and truck parking
• Shell premises with negotiable tenant inducement packages available
• Abundant street parking in the immediate area
• Centrally located in close proximity to many popular restaurants and cafés
NOTE: Gross rent currently equates to this amount plus GST. Lease to be fully triple net. Main and lower level must be leased together.
Available Space4,200 ft²
Suite NumberMain + Lower
Service TypeTriple Net
Chinatown is one of Vancouver’s most exciting neighbourhoods, rich in history and filled with new and trendy places to live, work, and shop. The Chinatown district is home to a wide variety of boutique retailers, award-winning restaurants, and popular coffee shops. Located on East Pender Street between Main Street and Gore Avenue, this emerging block is home to several notable eateries including Kissa Tanto, Umaluma and Propaganda Coffee. The subject property is strategically located in close proximity to the future home of the new $ 1.9 billion St. Paul’s Hospital and Health Campus.
Lot Size3,050 ft²