• Beautifully improved Chinatown heritage building
• Spacious 2,741 SF main level retail/restaurant space + 2,912 SF (approx.) lower level storage space
• Outstanding frontage along busy East Pender Street with highly visible signage potential and exceptional vehicle and pedestrian traffic
• Large retail display windows providing abundant natural light
• Bright and spacious unit with excellent lighting throughout
• Dedicated private washroom plus generous storage space
• Excellent transit access with ample street parking in the immediate area
• Centrally located, within steps of several completed and slated mixed-use developments
NOTE: Gross rent currently equates to this amount. Lease to be fully triple net.
Main and lower level must be leased together.
Min Divisible2,741 ft²
Max Contiguous5,653 ft²
Suite NumberMain + Lower
Service TypeTriple Net
Chinatown is one of Vancouver’s most exciting neighbourhoods, rich in history and filled with new and trendy places to live, work, and shop. The Chinatown district is home to a wide variety of boutique retailers, award-winning restaurants, and popular coffee shops. Located on East Pender Street between Main Street and Gore Avenue, this emerging block is home to several notable eateries including Kissa Tanto, Umaluma, Propaganda and Aubade Coffee. The area at large is growing rapidly, with approximately 100,000 SF of mixed-use development having been completed within the past several years. With the future St. Paul’s Hospital located just blocks to the south and several boutique developments slated for the coming years, this unique opportunity is strategically located in one of Vancouver’s most dynamic neighborhoods.
Lot Size3,050 ft²
ZoningHA-1 (Chinatown Historic Area)