Industrial / Other
Visit https://www.spacelist.co/listings/201064 to download attachments and/or view virtual tours.
• Spacious warehouse/industrial building prominently located on a large corner lot
• Attached fenced paved lot with direct loading access and parking for 5-6 vehicles
• Two drive-in loading bay doors at grade
• Large open area ideal for storage or production
• Exceptional ceiling heights
• Additional non-conforming mezzanine offering 1,600 SF (approx.) of additional storage space
• Dedicated 2-piece washroom, large lunch room, and private office
• Multiple skylights and ample lighting throughout
Available Space9,800 ft²
Available1 months notice
Service TypeTriple Net
The subject property is located on the 900 block of East Cordova Street in trendy Strathcona, situated at the foothill of downtown Vancouver and adjacent to Railtown, Chinatown and Gastown. The area has recently seen rapid growth in commercial and residential development and features an excellent mix of amenities and venues nearby. Notable neighbours include Strathcona Beer Company, Les Amis Du Fromage, Liquids + Solids, the new CF Interiors showroom, and the recently completed Strathcona Public Library. Just a few steps to the south is the 300+ unit Strathcona Village development by Wall Financial. The area is strategically poised for continued growth and will experience a huge influx of new residents and businesses in the near future.
Building Size9,800 ft²
Lot Size13,609 ft²