• Outstanding frontage along East Georgia Street with good vehicle and pedestrian traffic
• Delivered as an Approved Food primary premises with Restaurant base building infrastructure to be installed
• Access to vent shaft for a full commercial kitchen
• Excellent ceiling heights with sliding glass door façade
• Abundant street parking in the immediate area
• Centrally located, within steps of several completed and slated mixed-use developments
Note: Photos show potential improvements. For illustrative purposes only.
Available Space2,623 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
Lease ExpiryFeb 28, 2025
Chinatown is one of Vancouver’s most exciting neighbourhoods, rich in history and filled with new and trendy places to live, work, and shop. The district is home to a wide variety of boutique retailers, award-winning restaurants, and popular coffee shops. Located on East Georgia Street between Main Street and Gore Avenue, this emerging street houses several notable eateries including Mamie Taylor’s, The Ramen Butcher, Matchstick Coffee, with the subject property directly adjacent to the famed Phnom Penh. The area at large is growing rapidly, with approximately 100,000 SF of mixed-use development having been recently completed. With the future St. Paul’s Hospital located just two blocks to the south and several boutique developments slated for the coming years, this unique opportunity is strategically located in one of Vancouver’s most dynamic neighborhoods.
Property TypeOffice / Retail
Lot Size3,050 ft²