SVN and Westside Property Management are pleased to present 1435 N Las Palmas Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90028. This Fourplex consists of all 2+2 Br Units and is an approximate size of 3,844 SF situated on an estimated 5,150 SF lot. It is in a charming neighborhood of the world-renowned Hollywood, located just South of the main thoroughfare of Sunset Boulevard. With a Walk Score of 96, this location is a "Walker’s Paradise" (daily errands do not require a car). The area is widely know to be densely populated, great rental growth market with extremely low vacancy rates. It also supports one of the most robust employment centers in the Los Angeles MSA and offers close accessibility to a wide range of entertainment and media companies such as Paramount Studios, CBS Studios, and Netflix. The famous local industry has contributed over 2 Million SF of commercial/office space presently under development in the nearby Hollywood submarket, representing projects costs estimated to be over $1.5 Billion and almost 6,500 new employment opportunities. Additionally, the Subject Property is an Opportunity Zone (2018 Tax Code), designated area with unique tax benefits that has attracted a plethora of investors and, therefore, has been positively transforming the local area.
- Located in World-Renowned Hollywood just South of Sunset Blvd
- Walking Distance to Legendary Cinematic and Entertainment Venues of the Egyptian, Chinese, Dolby Theaters, Hollywood Wax Museum and Madame Tussauds
- 4 Units - 2+2
- Approximately 10% Upside in Rents
- "Walker’s Paradise" - Walk Score of 96
- Located a Few Blocks Away from Distinguished Cafes, Restaurants, Bars, Entertainment, and Nightlife
- Ideal Value-Add play by modernizing and upgrading the building
- 2 Parking Spaces per Unit
- 1 Washer / 1 Dryer Installed in Every Unit
- Located in an Opportunity Zone
Available Space3,844 ft²
Located in a charming neighborhood of the world-renowned Hollywood just South of Sunset Blvd (Closest Main Cross Street is N Highland Ave). Minutes away from the legendary cinematic and entertainment venues of the Egyptian, Chinese, Dolby Theaters, Hollywood Wax Museum and Madame Tussauds. Centrally located to provides Tenants with lively nightlife, exceptional eateries and coffee shops, retail shops, and easy access to main thoroughfares.
Building Size3,844 ft²
Lot Size0.12 AC
Commercial Location Score