Great opportunity to occupy anywhere between 2,000 up to 28,000 SF in prime Downtown Miami. Space is adaptive for any use. East Flagler Street is in high demand by retailers and restaurants due to it's growing population. Local businesses occupying office space in the area as well as college students from local Universities make up the majority of the daytime population. Tourism and new area residents contribute to the daytime as well as nighttime demand.
- Great exposure in the heart of Downtown Miami
- Among national and local retailer such as Starbucks, Rubio's Grill, Marshall's, La Provence, Capriccio, Walgreens, Pollo Tropical, and many more
- 2,000 up to 24,000 Square Feet Leasable Area. Build to suit option available!
- Area is currently undergoing a $13 million streets cape beautification project which will encourage more pedestrian traffic and outdoor seating
- Spaces include basements ideal for storage
- Loading corridor access
- 100 ft of frontage on E Flagler St
Min Divisible2,000 ft²
Max Contiguous12,000 ft²
Suite Number5 - 231 E Flagler Street
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - RETAIL FOR LEASE - Downtown Miami, FL
231 E Flagler St, located in the Central Business District in Downtown Miami, is a walkers paradise with high daytime pedestrian traffic. With 100 ft of exposure on East Flagler St, the "Sante Fe" building enjoy maximum exposure to this frequently visited area. Since 2000, the population of Downtown Miami has increased dramatically. Downtown Miami has become a dense, urban neighborhood with a large daily influx of workers and visitors. The population in the area represents a large number of young, educated, working professionals. Residential occupancy is at a record high and construction of the Paramount at Miami World Center, 1000 Museum, Centro, and Met 3 residential projects will add to the growing demographic moving to the CBD.
Building Size12,223 ft²
Lot Size0.32 AC
Commercial Location Score