Lee & Associates South Florida presents for lease this 20,000 SF freestanding food processing facility located on the corner of 37th Ave and 67th St. The building was formerly USDA approved and is served by FEC Rail with 3 dock height doors and 3 phase power including anhydrous ammonia refrigeration plant. The building sits on a 1.62 acre corner with room to expand. It has 40 parking spaces and is fully fenced with an automated gate, cameras and security system. One of few freestanding refrigerated food processing/manufacturing facilities available in all of Miami-Dade!
- Formerly USDA Approved 20,000 SF Food Processing Facility
- Freestanding Building on 1.62 Acres
- Refrigeration Plant and Processing Rooms with Full Drainage
- 3 Dock Height Loading Doors
- Heavy, 3 Phase Power
- Access to FEC Rail & Close to MIA Airport and Port Miami
- 40 Parking Spaces with Secured Fencing Around Perimeter
- Landlord Responsible for Roof, Structure, and Refrigeration Equipment.
Available Space19,846 ft²
Suite Number6601 NW 37 AVE
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - Formerly USDA Approved Food Processing Facility
Located in the Airport East sub-market, less than 10 minutes to MIA Int Airport and 20 minutes to Port Miami. This is a 70,000 SF Corner lot that lies below a 20,000 SF Food Processing Warehouse Facility served by FEC Rail at the intersection of NW 37th Ave & NW 36th St.
Building Size19,846 ft²
Lot Size1.62 AC
Office Portion1,500 ft²
Commercial Location Score