• Charming character units with exposed brick and track lighting throughout
• Bright units featuring high ceilings and large operable windows
• State-of-the-art design by Merrick Architecture with high quality finishes throughout
• Unit 304 features access to a spectacular semi-private roof top patio
• Exceptional location, steps from numerous services, amenities, shops, and restaurants
Note: Gross rents currently equates to these amounts. Lease to be fully triple net.
Available Space1,549 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - Abrams Block
The award-winning Abrams Block is located in the heart of Gastown on Carrall Street steps away from the vibrant intersection where Water, Alexander and Powell Streets converge. Gastown is an internationally renowned heritage zone, both a bustling tourist destination and a trendy gathering place for locals. Characterized by cobblestone streets, brick and timber heritage buildings and abundant historical charm, the high-traffic neighbourhood houses many of the city’s hottest restaurants and retail stores. Gastown has also become home to numerous design studios, technological and software companies, and leading architectural firms. Popular venues in the area include L’Abattoir, The Flying Pig, Tacofino, Pourhouse Restaurant and The Irish Heather. The location is served by several transit routes and is in close proximity to the SeaBus terminal, Waterfront SkyTrain Station, the West Coast Express and several public parkades.
Property TypeOffice / Retail
Building Size11,618 ft²
Lot Size5,220 ft²
ZoningHA-2 (Gastown Historic Area)