Lee & Associates is pleased to present Retail Storefront space available for lease with frontage and signage options for excellent visibility to pedestrians and over 32,000 vehicles per day along the major SR-922 / NE 125th St corridor connecting I-95 to one of Miami's most luxurious beach communities of Bal Harbour. The property has plenty of street parking in addition to a city parking lot directly behind the building as well, and is located near the signalized intersection of NE 125th Street and NE 9th Ave across the street from the Hyde Park Shopping Plaza with major tenants including Chase Bank, Dollar Tree and Simon's Sportswear, and is just one block from the newly refreshed Musuem of Contemporary Art.
The property is located in an active neighborhood redevelopment area with many new projects currently in the works and in the pipeline set to transform this immediate area into a thriving main street with new mixed use projects, new city parking structures, parks and plaza's and pedestrian beautification projects.
- Inline Retail Storefronts Available For Lease
- 200' Frontage on Major Thoroughfare SR-922 NE 125th St Connecting I-95 to Miami Beaches at Luxurious Bal Harbour
- 32,000 Vehicles Per Day Traffic Count
- Plenty of Street Parking and Public Parking Lot Directly Behind Property
- Across the street from the Hyde Park Shopping Plaza with major tenants including Chase Bank, Dollar Tree and Simon's Sportswear
- Located in an Active Neighborhood Redevelopment Area Set to Transform this Immediate Area into a Thriving, Pedestrian Friendly Main Street
Min Divisible1,401 ft²
Max Contiguous8,420 ft²
Suite Number861 - 861 NE 125th St
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - Retail Storefronts on SR-922 NE 125th St Corridor
Located with over 200 ft of frontage along major thoroughfare SR-922 NE 125th Street in North Miami. This main retail corridor connects I-95 directly to one of Miami's most luxurious Beach Communities of Bay Harbor Islands and Bal Harbour. The property is located less than half a mile to SR-909 West Dixie Hwy retail corridor, 1.7 miles from I-95, and 1.1 miles to US-1 Biscayne Blvd.
Building Size14,368 ft²
Lot Size0.50 AC
ZoningC-3 / Central Business District
Commercial Location Score