Shoppes at Naranja Lakes is a redefined anchored shopping center redevelopment. This 94,240 SF neighborhood shopping center sits on 9 Acres with over 600 feet of frontage on US-1 South Dixie Highway where retailers enjoy a daily traffic count of over 46,000 AADT. The shopping center is directly across from South Miami-Dade County busway public transit stops, and has roughly 509 parking spaces for a 5.2 per 1000 sf, with additional shared parking available with the adjacent Fresco Y Mas anchored shopping center.
Shoppes at Naranja Lakes is located in a developing neighborhood nearby to a brand new Walmart Neighborhood shopping center development, and centrally located to over 10,000 new rooftops in various development stages currently underway within a 5 mile radius.
- 13,000 SF - 74,581 SF Contiguous Space Still Available!
- Over 600 of frontage on US-1 / S Dixie Highway with over 46,000 cars per day
- 509 parking spaces or 5.2 per 1000 sf, plus shared parking
- Handsome TI Allowance Package Available for Credit Tenants with Term
- Anchored shopping center alongside other neighboring retailers such as Fresco Y Mas, Family Dollar, RAC, Autozone, Dominos, and more!
- Nearby to a brand new Walmart Neighborhood Center development project and planned Multifamily Projects
- Over 10,000 new rooftops in various development stages within a 5 mile radius!
Available Space34,719 ft²
Suite NumberRetail 4
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - Shoppes at Naranja Lakes Redevelopment Now Leasing!
The subject property is located on the east side of US-1 at 274th street and is easily accessible from the Florida Turnpike. With 600 feet of frontage on US-1 it has great visibility and high traffic counts of 40,000 AADT.
Building Size94,240 ft²
Lot Size9.00 AC
ZoningMC Mixed Use Corridor / LCUC Leisure City Community Urban Center District
Commercial Location Score