20,776 SF FLEX BUILDING, Freestanding Manufacturing Zoned (M) Building on 2.84 AC immediately north of Sunshine Industrial Park off of Waters Ave, 1 mile East of Veterans Expressway, and 2 miles West of N. Dale Mabry Hwy.
Will be available for Owner-User occupancy upon sale.
The building features 12,942± square feet (63%) of fully finished office space while the remaining 7,687 SF (37%) comprises production space with finished walls and ceilings, concrete floors and a small unfinished warehouse area for loading and unloading. Flex space so office to warehouse portions can be modified.
The finished office floor plan comprises a reception area, three executive offices (two of which have private restrooms), two smaller private offices, a large open sales area divided into work stations (apx 60+ partitioned workstations), an employee break room, four restrooms, a mail room and a customer service area with two additional private offices. The semi-finished production area includes a wood shop, paste-up area, laminate area and shipping area. The building is fully air conditioned with the exception of the 1,393± square foot loading/unloading warehouse area at the southeast corner of the building, and has 3 Phase Power. Other amenities include fire sprinklers, a security system, and three grade level, overhead doors along the south elevation. There are three unfinished and separate rooms along the south elevation that are accessed via roll-up doors. One of the rooms contains an air compressor, one has a large vacuum that services the wood shop, and the other includes barrels of stain that serve the paste up room. The building is serviced by a generator which can power the entire building in the case of a power failure.
Site improvements include asphalt paved driveways and parking with 121 lined spaces, seven concrete lamp posts, attractive landscaping with sod, shrubs, and trees and a 320± square foot wood frame pavilion for employee breaks.
FAR is .40, so buyer may expand building SF up to apx 49,000 SF if desired
Great FLEX building with many uses!
- 20,776 SF Manufacturing FLEX BUILDING (Zoned M)
- Industrial/Office District off of Waters, 1 mile east of Veteran's Expressway
- 100% under HVAC/ 900 Amp service/Key FOB system
- Oversized 2.84 AC Parcel
- 12,942 SF of Finished Office Space
- Plus 7,687 SF of Production space and warehouse
- Apx. 60+ partitioned workstations
- Flex space so office to warehouse portions can be modified!
- Ceiling 15.0' Total-Clear height 13' (Office portion currently 9' with the drop down ceiling)
- 121 parking spaces
- 3 grade level roll-up doors
- .40 FAR, allows for building expansion up to apx 49,000 SF if desired
- 3 Phase Power, and Generator to power full building
Available Space20,776 ft²
The Building - In the News Inc. Industrial Manuf. Flex Building
Located in Sunshine Industrial Park in an Industrial/office area on Sunstate Street runs which runs northward from Waters Avenue and is located approximately one mile east of the Veterans Expressway toll road and two miles west of Dale Mabry Highway. Sunshine Industrial Park consists of warehouses and industrial flex buildings on large, oversized lots.
Neighborhood boundaries are: Linebaugh Avenue to the north, Hillsborough Avenue to the south, North Dale Mabry to the east,
Hanley Road to the west.
There are numerous other business parks in the area including Thompson Center and Thompson Center-Waters, Eagle Creek, Drew Park, Benjamin Center, Beaumont Center and Airport Industrial Park. Conveniently located near Tampa International Airport (TIA) .
Building Size20,776 ft²
Lot Size2.84 AC
Office Portion12,942 ft²
Commercial Location Score