This 12,000 square feet industrial plaza is a great investment opportunity for a person who is interested in buying an industrial warehouse with an income-producing Tobacco.
The plaza consist of 3 units produce rental income of $4200 per month and 3 units are owner-occupied for Tobacco distributing business. There is also extra land on the side of the plaza which is included. It has ample parking spots.
This property is split into three listing price: the plaza is on sale for $1.2 Million, the Tobacco Business is listed for $1.2 Million, and the $1 Million Inventory worth is separate.
- Great Investment/Business Opportunity
- Good Income Producing Industrial Plaza
- Commercial Zone Warehouse
- Prime Located in Tampa Bay, Florida
- 12,000 Square feet Property
- Has Ample Parking Spots Available on the Property
- Industrial Plaza/ Tobacco Distributing Warehouse Business
- Plaza Cost: $1.2 Million
- Tobacco Business: 1.2 Million
- $1 Million Inventory Worth Separate
- Located off of Major Highway I-275
- Located near Major Intersection between Nebraska Ave and Busch Blvd
- Surrounded by many other small own businesses
Available Space12,000 ft²
The Building - Income Producing Tobacco Distributing
Tampa is a laid-back city with a vibrant arts scene and plenty of opportunities for adventure. Busch Gardens offers thrills for families and risk-averse adrenaline junkies, as does the domed IMAX theater of the Museum of Science and Industry. Spend a day touring
Building Size12,000 ft²
Commercial Location Score