Visit https://www.spacelist.co/listings/519253 to download attachments and/or view virtual tours.
• Located in a high foot and vehicle traffic area, adjacent to Gastown’s historic steam clock
• Surrounded by numerous boutique retailers, popular cafés, and lounges
• Fully updated heritage building with unique entrances allowing access from both Water
Street and West Cordova Street
• Just minutes to Waterfront Station with several private parkades nearby
• Units feature attractive glass store fronts; suitable for a variety of uses including retail, office
Available Space1,264 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - Le Magasin
332 Water Street is located in Le Magasin, a stunning, fully-restored character building nestled in the heart of historic Gastown. Gastown is an internationally-renowned heritage zone, both a bustling tourist destination and a trendy gathering place for locals. Characterized by cobblestone streets, brick and timber heritage buildings and abundant historical charm, the district houses a thriving fashion scene, various upscale home décor boutiques, several independent art galleries, and some of the best culinary fare and busiest gastro pubs in Vancouver. Numerous acclaimed restaurants including L’Abattoir and Pidgin, as well as a thriving retail market including COS by H&M, Roden Gray, Herschel Supply Co., Oak + Fort and Inform Interiors, have established Gastown as one of the most stylish neighborhoods in the world.
Property TypeOffice / Retail
Building Size21,000 ft²
Lot Size7,500 ft²