Discover this bright South-facing office suite, ideally situated with just a 6-minute stroll from Waterfront Station and within walking distance to Downtown Vancouver.
* Picturesque views of vibrant Water Street and Downtown.
* Efficient layout consisting of two open workspaces, four private offices, a server room, a kitchenette, a reception area, and a boardroom.
* Dedicated HVAC and windows that open.
* High-speed fibre internet in building.
* Secure bike storage facilities.
* Recently renovated common washrooms.
* Prime location on a prominent corner of Water St & Abbott St.
* Full-time building manager.
* Immerse yourself in a culinary paradise with a diverse array of dining options, including l'abbatoir, Gringo, Tacofino, The Twisted Fork, The Greek, Meet in Gastown, Is That French, Local, and many more exciting eateries.
Available Space2,273 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - 134 Abbott Street
This iconic building is situated in the heart of Gastown on the corner of Water and Abbott Streets.
"Hi, we’re Gastown. People often refer to us as the beating heart of Vancouver. Or a one-of-a-kind kinda neighbourhood. We’re a hub for creatives and love to push boundaries at any chance we get. Our cobblestone streets offer you impeccably curated design studios, thriving fashion boutiques, unique art galleries, speakeasy-style bars, intimate live music venues, and some of the best culinary fare in the city (if we don’t say so ourselves)." - Gastown BIA (for more on Gastown go to Gastown.org)